Sunday, August 19, 2012

pastel Summer


Pastel Summer 

We still have a few days dealing with this  summer heat.  Enjoy wearing your favorite pastel fashion  with retro 1950's look. 

After watching some old Mad Men episodes, I understood why summer 2012 was influenced by vintage pastel fashion.
Maybe if I wear my pastel shorts in Pasadena, I could transfer back to these innocent times.  If you don't know, the residence homes in Mad Men were filmed in Pasadena .  











 Yes, I went lighter for the summer. My colorist did amazing job with giving me highlights to my dark hair.





Here is  some of my  Etsy finds:
Pink Floral Silk // Vintage Silk Dress from Etsy store dethrosevintage


Candy Floss dress by Etsy store Dear Golden

pale mint trousers by Etsy store Dotto





Primrose Picnic Dress on Modcloth.com





porter dress lilac by Dear Creatures



This summer has full of different events like my tea party, brigitte bardot inspired photo shot, date day at La's Natural History Museum  and many more.  


XOXO Maria from MarMarVintage




2 comments:

  1. I love Mad Men and that 50's style. Lovely post.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos !!!! nice blog! Maybe we follow each other ?! Let me know ;-) Greetings www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...