Saturday, June 2, 2012

Vintage for life

Vintage for life

I'm sorry that I  have been away from my blog and vintage passion.  My workload has increased and my free time has been devoted to my mini garden. Pictures are coming unless you have been checked out my Instagram.  My user name is MarMarVintage. 

Recently, I had amazing encounter with one of  MarMarVintage customer, Logan.  When I was shipping out her Betsy Johnson dress, I notice a minor defectives @ the USPS location.  I felt guilty for sending out her the dress and issued a refund to her.  Honestly I felt like  every customer deserves to get best  product and honest service regardless you have a big or small business. :)

Maybe the good karma fairies were smiling at me because  Logan send me some delicious Belgian  chocolates and Thank you card. I'm so happy that she is sexy in the dress. 







Back to outfit pictures:)











My outfit consists:
Dress: Thrifted
Shoes: Thrifted
Necklace: Thrifted
Hat: Thrifted


Tonight-- my godmother's son is having his graduation party. I will be posting pictures and my outfit:)
Do you have any graduation parties , this week? please share:)



XOXOXO


Maria from MarMarVintage

9 comments:

  1. oh what a lovely dress! colour and print are so cute and i love that you paired the pink with green shoes and a fabulous hat;)
    kiss,mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you xoxo Mary:)
      I adore mixing up my outfits with different color combination. Maybe I like breaking the " matching" rules. heehehee

      Delete
  2. How beautiful are you outdoor maven! :) I adore your fresh look. I also always love seeing you pop up in instragram. Hearts, Janna Lynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you Janna:) Lol.. I am addicted to Instagram... Maybe there should be IA instagram anonymous.

      xoxox Maria

      Delete
  3. Hello :)

    I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! http://vintagemoonbeam.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/liebster-awards.html

    Jenny xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Jenny:) I'm going to post it in my next blog posting.. Sorry for not replying back soon.

      Delete
  4. Ooh I love this outfit! The colour of that dress is amazing, and I am dreaming of weather where it's nice enough to emulate your look with a gorgeous sunhat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved seeing your garden on instagram! Wish I had the time and space to have one! Looking cute as always!

    -Adri
    meowcowkitty.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...