Sunday, April 7, 2013

Absence with a good reason.....

If you don't know by now, I have been away from my blog  for about  9 months.

Yes, I'm pregnant with my first baby.
This miracle baby came to my life when I lost  any hope  in becoming a mom. 
This new chapter in my life brings big changes in my life, blogging, and Etsy store. I promised myself that this blog will incorporate my personal lifestyle  with vintage twist.You will see me learning how to cook for a family or decorating a baby mini nursery on a tight budget during this journey. 
 I  have been blessed with great friends that provided me with  tons of baby advice.My oldest friend (25 years and counting)  is a OB/ GYN nurse guiding me during this pregnancy. I will be sharing some of my baby tips and maternity tips. 

Here is some of my pregnancy looks:



About 5 weeks pregnancy

Outfit
Dress: Dear Creatures
Tights: American Apparel
Shoes: Vintage 
Sunglasses: AJ Morgan 
20 weeks  pregnancy
                                                                    Outfit
                                                  Dress: Dear Creatures
                                                  Leggings: Asos Maternity
                                                  Turtleneck: Target
                                                   Boots: Ettinger aigner  (Ebay find)

 When I ordered this beautiful dress from Emerging thoughts ,  I wanted to wear this dress. Mission accomplished. I wore the same Dear creatures Mia dress during  my first and second trimester. 



23 weeks pregnancy
Outfit:
Sweater: Dear Creatures
Skirt: Dear Creatures
Tights: Asos Maternity
Bow: F21


23 weeks pregnancy
Outfit
Dress: Dear Creatures                                                                            
Leggings: Asos Maternity
Shoes: Target


Employee pictures for work :)     
Outfit
Sweater: F21 
Turtleneck: Target
Jeans: American Apparel
Shoes: Vintage 


Style tip for any current or future pregnant ladies: Have fun during your first and second trimester and be creative with  your baby bump. I was lucky to wear my stretchy clothes from my wardrobe. I save tons of money  and waited to wear maternity dresses after my 30 weeks mark. 

I will have more pregnancy looks featuring outfits with  Asos Maternity, H& M baby and Anticipation Maternity. 




XOXOX Maria from MarMarvintage 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...