Friday, January 13, 2012

Dear Creatures Spring 2012 preview

One of my girl friends emailed the Dear Creatures S/S 2012 lookbook. You gotta love  friends who know you best especially on this  crazy Friday:) 


At last weekend's sample sale, I saw the  sample of last pictured dress. The lucky girl ( who I didn't get her name) was having double thoughts when she was trying on the dress. I helped  her  out with adjusting the dress straps. She looked so  beautiful. I'm so happy that she got the dress. Another DC fan was born on  that day:)
I think that I am going to save up for the Garden dress. It's too cute. My heart is all over the khaki version. 




Which pictured item  do you like from Dear  Creature's  Spring / Summer 2012  collection?


















BTW--- it's never late to become a Dear Creatures fan.

Dear Creatures End of Season Sale


xoxox
Maria from MarMarvintage

6 comments:

  1. oh gosh i´m in love with the 3rd dress it is so fabulous and cute. the collar and the pipings are gorgous!
    kiss,mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOh Mary.. you look so beautiful in the 3rd dress:)
      Dear Creatures just posted the entire collection on the website.
      http://dearcreatures.com/collection.php?category_id=8

      You are going to love it:)

      Delete
  2. \o/ Coisa linda!!Um modelo mais fofo que o outro!Amei!
    :d
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow I'm in LOVE! So many precious dresses....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know... I have save some extra cash when the line comes out next month... :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...