Sunday, January 22, 2012

Jason Wu at Target

Jason Wu at Target 
 I have been  loyal  Target  fan more than 28 years.  I remember when Target's red bull eye trademark  took over the  Gemco stores in California.

When I heard Jason Wu was going to design collaboration with Target, I was looking forward to the line. I loved how he displays a female silhouette with his A-line skirts.

Mark your calendar for this line release... February 5 2012.














Which designer are you looking forward to work with Target team?
Marc Jacobs?  RAG & BONE?


XOXO
Maria from MarMarVintage

4 comments:

  1. I am so excited for this line! These all look so beautiful - I particularly want that white top and the cat scarf!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should take pictures when the line comes out.. :) I want to see how you style the outfit:)

      Delete
  2. Oooooh. I AM marking my calendar. These are SO pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh it's Next week:) I can't wait to see people's picture over the collection and how they style it.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...