Tuesday, April 24, 2012

soccer match outfit

This weekend, my husband and I saw one of our favorite pastime. Soccer! It was amazing match between Spanish soccer team, Barcelona vs Real Madrid.  Of course, his team Real Madrid won the game. Maybe I was  a little good luck charm;)

I wish that I took pictures of our food. My neighbor and I had the best veggie eggs benedict  at  the   neighborhood gastropub, The York on York . I can't wait to go back and try something else from yummy menu. 

Here is my outfit for the game:





My outfits is made of the following item:

Top:Cotton Spandex bodysuit from American Apparel
Skirt: Target's Cherokee girl tiered skirt
Hat: Thrifted
Necklace: Thrifted
Sunglasses: Thrifted
Shoes:Vintage Lady RED WING loafers from Etsy






Please note that  my husband and I are re-doing our garden. I will be posting pictures this weekend. My  mom is donating me some plants for my garden. You gotta love your green thumb mom.



xoxox Maria from MarMarVintage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...