Sunday, November 20, 2011

Keep Warm with style

Winter Coats
Prada usually sticks with  their  classic feminine style which it never disappoints me.
For fall 2011, I was smitten by these Prada coats to add my coat collection. Yes, I have raincoat and winter coat  collection even for the sunny California weather. I always looking for stylish coat. 


Prada's Fall 2011


Here is a stylish take  by BB Dakota:
BB Dakota Radley jacket via Revolve Clothing




Here  are some of my Etsy vintage finds:
MILITARY CAPE charcoal gray coat by Etsy BLACKandGOLDvintage
Kelly Green Mod Coat by Etsy store thefrillofit
Bright Red Wool Pea Coat by Etsy store swingchicaspatas
Please snatch one of these beauties before I get to them  over this upcoming Thanksgiving weekend. 


XOXO Maria from MarMarVintage

2 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful selection of gorgeous coats! The green coat has such a stunning color *__*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kailey---- I wanted to get it.. I was hoping that the vendor lowers the price for thanksgiving weekend..;/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...