Friday, October 21, 2011

Halloween

Halloween Costume - Wednesday Addams

Many years ago,  I dressed up as Wednesday Addams for Halloween. I wore this marvelous vintage black dress channeling my inner princess of darkness.

 I always wanted to dress like Wednesday since a little girl. While growing up, my mom used to allow me to watch classic television shows like the Munsters and Addams Family.  My gothic fascination grew bigger with  Halloween and  Day of the Dead ( Dia de los Muertos)  came closer on the  calendar.

Allow your inner Wednesday  to come out. Please check out the Wednesday photo shoot  below. You are lucky that this  dress is currently being sold on Etsy.













Dress Vintage Wednesday Addams dress
Tights- Thrifted
Shoes- Thrifted
Mask-Thrifted
Skeleton prop- 99 cents store
All pictures  above were taken by Michelle



XOXO Maria from MarMarVintage

6 comments:

  1. That dress is perfect for a Wednesday Addams costume! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great costume! you make the perfect wednesday but even cuter than the original.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thank you girls..
    Adrian--- I hope that you win it on the dress giveaway with delightfully tacky:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...