Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Halloween idea- cowgirl

Halloween DIY idea: Cowgirl



My husband and I  are a huge fans of animated films. When Rango came out a few months ago, I admire the outfit wore by Priscilla. Her pigtails and sad face was such an adorable delight.

In the Halloween outfit below, I was channeling portions of Priscilla. I couldn't resist doing  her adorable pigtails and wide white collar blouse. You  can be incorporated into different looks like a prairie girl, swing dance diva. Halloween is just around the corner. I hope that you have your costume ready.



The Cowgirl outfit can be purchased on my Etsy store
Blouse:Plaid Cowgirl blouse
Vest: Suede Leather vest
Skirt: Blue swing dance skirt
Hat: Thrifted
Tights- Target
Boots: Thrifted
All pictures  above were taken by Michelle


XOXO Maria  from MarMarVintage

3 comments:

  1. que guapa estas!!! i love this cow girl costume yeeehaaa que bonita la blusa y tu falda, te ves muy mona!!! just found your blog and have to follow you now;)
    love and kiss,mary

    http://maryloucinnamon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracias, Mary...I'm following your blog:)

    -Maria

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...