Monday, August 15, 2011

peter pan collars

Peter Pan Collars
The famous style from the sixties is going to be show up in your fall and winter wardrobe.
The cute peter pan collar can be found in mod dresses and feminine blouses.  This retro look enchanted  me when I was a little girl exploring my mom's closet.

I found some amazing Peter Pan look on Etsy.



peter pan collar navy pleated dress long sleeves

Vintage 1980's Peter Pan Collar black and white

Vintage 70s Blouse w/ Oversized Peter Pan Collar Large
 madeleine dress with peter pan collar and houndstooth skirt
Vintage 60s 70s Flower Pot Print Button Up Babydoll Mini Dress XS S

1960s blue peter pan collar secretary blouse - M


For Dear Creatures Fall 2011 line, they will be  featuring  some precious dress with peter pan collar.
thank you  Bianca for reading my mind..:)
Dear Creatures Fall 2011 line


XOXO Mar-Mar  from MarMarVintage

2 comments:

  1. I love the peter pan collars. I need to find a cute little dress with one... HELP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we need to chat... Are you looking for price point? I could find you a cute vintage dress or dear creatures dress would look adorable on you. we will chat some in person:) I love searching / hunt for clothing:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...