Thursday, June 30, 2011

4th of july celebration

This past weekend, I was fortune to attend the Gold Cup's soccer at the famous Rose Bowl. It was an amazing game  with USA vs Mexico. USA lost the game but I adore my last minute outfit 

I was inspired  to find some amazing patriotic gems on Etsy.
View below  what vintage gems I found:)

Vintage 80s RED SANTANA KNIT DROPWAIST DRESS by Etsy store violetvillevintage 





vintage nautical stripes bathing suit by esty store Iloveswift

70s SAILOR Backless Summer Dres by Etsy store luckyvintageseattle
Vintage stars and stripes USA sweater by Etsy store willowssecretgarden

Vintage red blue white Sweater by Etsy store viralthreads


vintage romper by etsy store SweetMoonlight






Jeffrey Campbell El Carmen Platform - American Flag --- at Nasty GaL
Happy safe 4th of July weekend

XOXOX MarMar ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...