Monday, February 13, 2012

My Smeg Retro Icon is Anna Karina





My favorite style icon is French (Danish born) actress, Anna Karina.  








My favorite  retro icon is  Anna Karina.  This Danish born actress enchanted my heart and  influenced my own fashion sense. 




One of my favorite outfit inspired by Anna Karina:











Top: Thrifted
Skirt: Nasty Gal
Sunglasses: ThriftedHat: Thrifted
Tights:  Target
Shoes: Thrifted















I  discovered this amazing retro appliance  Smeg Retro Line line  displayed on Vixen Vintage



Photo courtesy from Melbourne home of Pilgrim Lee

I am working on getting my vintage kitchen.. :)
Pink wall  and  breakfast nook-- all set... Now I  need to  get chrome toaster and retro appliance .









XOXO 
Maria from MarMarVintage

4 comments:

  1. Oh how cute, you look just like her! If you get eh fridge I hope you'll post pictures! It's just so pretty, can't wait to put together my own kitchen one day!

    xoxo
    Solanah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww you are too cute! As cute as Anna Karina! I love her too! I have always wanted a pink smeg fridge, since I was wee! :) One day!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another cute sailor top. Love it with the blue polka dot skirt.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...